- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 6 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 21 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem