- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 18 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem