6.2

2016 Honda Pilot wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Honda Pilot:

2016 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jan 032017

Pilot

I was driving in the rain at about 30 miles and hour towards a red light. I began to slow down with the brakes, but the car would not stop and skidded right through the red light. I also tried steering the car to the right, but the car would not steer right and kept skidding through the red light until it slightly hit the median and stopped. Luckily, no oncoming cars were coming or my car would have went right into them. The tires claim to be "all weather tires" which are Bridgestone dueler tires, 245/60R18. On other occasions in the rain, I have felt the car skid when tapping on the breaks while turning, but not to the extent of yesterday when I could have been in a terrible accident. I also read on line of another person reporting skidding while turning in the rain in a Honda Pilot. Something happens with this car in the rain that causes the brakes to not stop the car and instead skid as if it is on ice without control of the steering at the same time.

- Adamstown, MD, USA

Jun 092016

Pilot

Hi, I got a strange problem in my car as per the attached image. Thanks,

- Plainsboro, NJ, USA