1.9

2006 Honda Ridgeline miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Ridgeline:

2006 Honda Ridgeline Owner Comments

Sep 012015

Ridgeline

Only the car, no turn on.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

Oct 192014

Ridgeline 6-cyl

When I first bought this vehicle I had a problem with it at 41,000 miles. The fan motor dial would not turn on correctly. I could be driving then if I hit a bump in the road the fan motor would turn on. Now you have to play with it until it turns on to it won't work at all. I think it may have something to do with the wiring because my inside lights don't work right as well. Map light one side works and the other doesn't. I replaced parts and it still doesn't work.

- New Britain, CT, USA