2006 Honda Ridgeline seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Ridgeline:

2006 Honda Ridgeline Owner Comments

Aug 232010

I was involve on an accident where the other car failed to yield at a stop sign and T-bone my Honda Ridgeline truck. Side airbag never deployed. I was going around 35-40 mph and in my opinion he was going at least 25-30mph. Called Honda and said that they do not have any recall for this problem. They should.

- Lowellville, OH, USA

May 262010

2006 Honda Ridgeline 55-60 mph impact to my drivers side front end my drivers side airbags did deployed but passenger did causing injuries during the crash. I'm very concerned why the airbags did not deploy on the side of impact, the driver side. This leaves me rather curious over finding an explanation as to what happened" what will you need to know to determine whether this may be a trend or flaw in the safety of the new Ridgeline or some other reasonable explanation"

- Humble, TX, USA