- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 22 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 24 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 33 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 38 days ago
2017 Honda Ridgeline
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
2017 Honda Ridgeline ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING NHTSA Campaign #16V888000
Summary: Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2017 Ridgeline AWD vehicles manufactured April 1, 2016, to August 11, 2016. Water may enter the rear wiring harness through the connector located under the truck bed drain hole, possibly causing the connection terminals to corrode.
Consequence: Corrosion of the wiring harness can cause increased electrical resistance, unexpectedly activating the vehicle stability assist (VSA) system, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear wiring harness and related components, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 24, 2017. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is KD3. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V888000 »