Power Door Locks Not Working Properly

6.0

2003 Hummer H2 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hummer H2:

2003 Hummer H2 Owner Comments

Dec 012011

H2 V6

The truck will lock and lock by itself, whether you are in vehicle or driving or just walk away. My gauges have stopped working and once in awhile will work for the ride. My lights to controllers will go on and off. I lean on center counsel and you hear a clicking noise let up on it and it stops. My acceleration has gone down, I can floor it and it takes a good 10-15sec's to kick in. I have no idea what is going on, it was a good truck up until about a year ago.

- , Perronville, MI, USA