NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2004 Hummer H2 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hummer H2:

2004 Hummer H2 Owner Comments

Mar 012014

H2 8-cyl

I feel that this key problem falling out of the ignition, key will not turn on or off making it hard to control when the key is in the ignition and causing it not to start. I had this same problem on a 2003 Isuzu ascender. Also the "driver information center" has quit working right which controls a lot of things on the vehicle. I think it is a defective switch from GM who also built my 2003 Isuzu.

- New Market, TN, USA

Nov 012008

I own a 2004 Hummer H2, and my boss owns a 2003, and my brother also owns a 2004, and all three (3) trucks have the same problem with the running boards rusting and also the wheel wells. For the money that you pay for a truck it shouldn't be rusting out, I hope that you could address this problem, I had brought my truck in for service and there was nothing they could do they gave me this site. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.

- Toms River, NJ, USA