NHTSA — Electrical System Problems

9.5

2007 Hummer H2 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hummer H2:

2007 Hummer H2 Owner Comments

May 272008

H2

Within the first 44 hours of owning this vehicle it broke down when my wife and I were 50 miles from home - after waiting over 45 minutes for road service I finally got it started. It repeated this problem three times and had to be towed in on flat bed - on May 26th it would not start again and had to be towed again, they cannot get problem to repeat itself - then again two weeks later it was dead again. They cannot get the problem to repeat itself and claim they are baffled.they have brought Hummer to my driveway to see if there is a "signal" in my area that is causing the "module" that is kicking on and draing power

- Calimesa, CA, USA