NHTSA — Other Problems

2007 Hummer H3 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hummer H3:

2007 Hummer H3 Owner Comments

Apr 292007

H3 4WD 6-cyl

I was driving my 2007 H3 on the garden state parkway when my 3 year old daughter opened up the lock on the rear door and then proceeded to open it when I was traveling 65 mph. This car is not equipped with child safety locks. I informed the dealership and was told that nothing could be done to correct this except put my child in the car seat in the middle which is not safe bring that she weighs 32 pounds.

- Long Branch, NJ, USA