- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 23 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 64 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 74 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Hyundai Accent
Worst 2001 Accent engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- runs roughly, stalls1
- timing belt went out1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Accent Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Accent compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Accent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accent.