- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 3 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 40 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 42 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Hyundai Accent
Worst 2002 Accent engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls1
- excessive oil consumption1
- misfiring on all four cylinders1
- wont turn over1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Accent Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Accent compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Accent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accent.