8.0

2002 Hyundai Accent miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Accent:

2002 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Dec 252008

Accent GL

When trying to fill my gas tank I have now started to notice that at any gas pump or gas station, the gas pump stops as if my tank is full. My tank is usually on E when I go to fill up so I know that as soon as I pump my tank can not be full. It takes me forever to pump 8 gallons of gas. This is such an pain, especially since it is winter time and cold as I don't know what. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what could be causing this?

- , Louisville, KY, USA