1. paint shop will repaint plastic trim (1 reports)
2003 Hyundai Accent body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Accent:

2003 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Jan 232007

Accent GL 1.6

Everywhere there is a plastic part on my car little flakes of paint are peeling off to show the black abs underneath. The first one made me the angriest. Less than 1000 miles on the car, and I was washing it with a power washer. There must have been a loose flake on the grille, and when I sprayed the bugs off a 3 by 7 inch strip of paint just peeled off and went down the drain. When I contacted the dealership, they had an adjuster look at my car and he said "So you used a pressure washer on the car huh? We can't cover damage from that."

- , Twin Falls, ID, USA