2005 Hyundai Accent accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Accent:

2005 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Mar 272009

I injured my left thumb trying to honk the horn on my 2005 Hyundai Accent. This injury required surgery. I feel the horn button has a design defect: It takes up a very small portion at the middle of the steering wheel. If you don't press on that specific area your fingers impact a hard, unyielding surface. I feel this is a design defect that can cause finger and hand injuries. I feel your administration needed to be notified to prevent further injuries.

- Cedar Grove, NJ, USA