3.1

2005 Hyundai Accent wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Accent:

2005 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Aug 222007

Accent 4-cyl

I purchased my vehicle used with 36,000 miles April 2007. In August 2007 my vehicle began to pull drastically to the right all the time. I had to hold the steering wheel with a tug to the left to keep on the road. If the wheel was let go I would crash instantly. Manufacture shop said the front tires worn at an angle which promoted the pull to the right. I replaced the tires and now have a slight pull to the left but not as bad. The manufacturer shop state no front end suspension problems noted. All tires are properly inflated to 40 - 44 psi. Two tires on the rear and a brake job were done by the dealership that I purchased my vehicle from.

- Tonopah, AZ, USA