2.2

2006 Hyundai Accent fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Accent:

2006 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Feb 042015

Accent

I'm driving my car for almost two years now and the lights for the air bags are still on and have never went off. So I thought, supposedly may be the fuse needs to be replaced but so far to this date I cannot determine what's the issue other than a faulty air bag system. No I haven't taken the car to a dealer yet, but I need to know am I the only person having this issue.I love the vehicle besides its unintentional poor gas usage I am a satisfied customer. But perhaps maybe its time to start searching for a more efficient newer car. Be careful when buying used cars everybody.

- Savannah, GA, USA