2.7

2007 Hyundai Accent brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Accent:

2007 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Jan 112010

Accent

I was all most rear ended by another car when I realized I didn't have brake lights. Who knows for how long. I took it to big O tires and they told me it was my brake light switch that went out. I went online to see how much one would be and saw a recall. So I called for a reimbursement for the part but was told that my VIN number was not apart of the recall even thought my make and model and year were. For the exact recall problem.

- Maricopa, AZ, USA