2008 Hyundai Accent seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Accent:

2008 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Dec 112008

Accent

I got into a collision in las vegas, Nevada. I was driving my 2008 Hyundai Accent, I got hit head on and none of the airbags deployed. I was turning and going approximately 5 mph the person who hit me was going 35 to 40 mph. The speed limit on that particular street is 45 mph. My car is a total loss and luckily no one got hurt.

- Cedar City, UT, USA