4.3

2010 Hyundai Accent accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Accent:

2010 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Sep 032012

Accent 4-cyl

I continually noticed that the air vents express a very smelly odor. Whether it is the air conditioner or the heater- makes no difference. Went to the dealer and they said it was the air conditioner residue and to run my fan on vent to get rid of the moisture buildup. I have done this for a couple weeks now and they still smell like mold and mildew- I have only had this car for 60 days and can't get rid of the smell. I have allergies and this is a real problem for me. I have had many cars over the years and never experienced this every happening with the air condition in a vehicle. Have there been any complaints of this problem"is there warranty coverage for this or do I need to go back to the dealership and lodge a complaint to get rid of the car"

- Ashland, NE, USA