2012 Hyundai Accent miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Accent:

2012 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Oct 032016

Accent

Traction control malfunctioned on a sunny day in neighborhood causing my car to fish tail and flip over causing life threatening injuries.

- Birmingham, AL, USA

May 182013

Accent 4-cyl

I was washing my 2012 Accent in may of 2013 and I noticed what I thought to be dirt above the hatchback window. Upon further inspection I noticed that it was a rust spot coming up from under the paint and clear coat. There was only a spot about the size of a number two pencil point. As of today( 4-13-14) there are five spots of rust coming up all of various size and now I found one on my driver side door. Has anyone else reported rust coming from under the paint ? which to me means the recycled metal when smelted did not remove the rust during the process.

- Athens, WV, USA