2013 Hyundai Accent wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Accent:

2013 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Aug 302013

Accent

My car is a 2013 Hyundai which came with kuhmo solus tires... the tires had to be replaced after a year and a half, because all four tires had multiple bubbles on each one.. complained to the dealer more than (4) times, to no avail... all they would say is I have to replace the tires, and they weren't covered under warranty. I feel that something is seriously wrong with these tires...every Hyundai I've seen with these tires have bubbles in them...as many cars as I have owned...I've never had to replace tires on any one of them in under a two year period..I feel this warrants an investigation..

- New York, NY, USA

Jun 092014

Accent

I have kumho solus KH25 tires with several bubbles in (3) of my tires..my car is less than two years old..with a little over 22,500 miles.the first bubble I notice, was at my first scheduled service..the dealer keeps telling me..that because I have low profile tires..I will be subject to getting bubbles in them if I hit potholes..I live in a city where every street has some kind of pothole in it..I also have two other cars that I have had much longer than this one..riding the same streets with" no bubbles". so if I want to keep this vehicle... I should expect to be changing tires once or twice a year...the left front tire has (3) bubbles, the right front tire has (2)bubbles, the right rear has (1)bubble..I really believe that something is wrong with the side walls of these tires...I even contacted kumho.. to no avail..I am worried about the safety of my family and myself...ihave been driving for over 40 years and never had problems with any of my tires like this... ever!! it would be greatly appreciated if someone could look into this matter asap...

- New York, NY, USA