2013 Hyundai Accent wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Accent:

2013 Hyundai Accent Owner Comments

Jan 172015

The car was sold to us with no spare time. It has an air can system to inflate a tire. This will not work on a blow out. The system is faulty and a safety hazard especially with a blow out on the interstate. The instructions are hard to figure out and having a flat tire is stressful and dangerous enough without having to try and figure out a faulty system.

- Rush, CO, USA

Apr 072014

I also purchased a 2013 Hyundai Accent brand new less than one year later had 15000 miles on it and had to replace all 4 kuhmo tires because they all had bubbles in them contacted Hyundai they did not care and did nothing for me!!!!

- Lancaster, PA, USA

Aug 302013

My car is a 2013 Hyundai which came with kuhmo solus tires... the tires had to be replaced after a year and a half, because all four tires had multiple bubbles on each one.. complained to the dealer more than (4) times, to no avail... all they would say is I have to replace the tires, and they weren't covered under warranty. I feel that something is seriously wrong with these tires...every Hyundai I've seen with these tires have bubbles in many cars as I have owned...I've never had to replace tires on any one of them in under a two year period..I feel this warrants an investigation..

- New York, NY, USA

Dec 142013

Accent 4-cyl

This vehicle is extremely dangerous driving in the snow. I have driven a number and variety of vehicles in all types of weather across the country. I have certainly driven in worse conditions and in lighter vehicles in worse conditions. There has been a light snow all day 3-6 inches. I was driving on both the interstate and county maintained roads, all paved. Traffic was medium heavy, it was around 6 pm. The vehicle has no traction (it was not icy out) and kind of "bounced" through the snow, like it was going to stall. I started out at 45 but when I realized I had no control, I slowed down to between 35 and 25. If I accelerated in the least, the vehicle didn't really respond. It felt like driving a boat in the water where there is a delay. The car went where it wanted to go. I could keep it somewhat straight, but there was no responsiveness. I was at the mercy of the other drivers. I stayed in the outside lane with my hazards on. I don't know how to describe it, but it was like it wouldn't slow down when I tried to take my foot off the accelerator in response to it drifting, it choked like it was going to stall. It behaved like a stick but its an automatic. And it was like the tires "bounced" in the snow. Its those little tires. The reasons to not own this car just keep adding up. I'm terrified how I'll get through the rest of the winter based on driving last night. I've never felt so out of control in such conditions. It wasn't that bad out. I should have had more control. This vehicle should not be allowed on the road in the winter time. They should recall the vehicle or have to buy them back at the cost owed. I can't believe it's legal to allow a vehicle that performs so poorly in moderate winter weather to be on the road. How will I get through the winter? I now want to get rid of this vehicle asap before I end up dead.

- Clarkston, MI, USA