2006 Hyundai Azera drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Azera:

2006 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Dec 032013

I can be driving and the D for drive will go out if I park and get out and get back in and put my car in drive my car won't go anywhere I will have to find a screw driver and press the release button beside the gears I can try to parallel park in traffic and as soon as I put my car in reverse then back on driver car won't move I have to continue to go in reverse or get out and have my car pushed until the car is ready to go back into drive.

- Carrollton, GA, USA

Sep 032010

Azera 6-cyl

2006 Hyundai Azera. Consumer states vehicle has an electrical problem and lurches forward during downshifts the consumer stated while driving at night, the headlights and dash board lights would flicker on and off, randomly. Also, the vehicle would lurch at times as it downshifted. It would hesitate, then jerk forward. The consumer stated the problem was correct by Hyundai, but it has since returned. Updated 09/06/11

- Wellington, FL, USA