2006 Hyundai Azera seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Azera:

2006 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 262006

Azera

I have owned my 2006 Hyundai Azera since 9/06. From the beginning my complaint to them has been the passenger air bag would not engage when I was sitting as a passenger. I am petite but the answer of "you are just too thin" was really not the professional answer I was searching for. This also has happened when my 16 year old 180lbs son was my passenger. In 1997, I was involved in a head on collision with a drunk driver. I was very adamant with the service dept about this issue as I know my air bag deployment saved me in that crash. When did Hyundai know this was a problem with the Azera during the years they were telling me I did not weigh enough. What will I be before this gets fixed, if they are better than Toyota at that, or, if I am involved in another innocent accident? I just don't think this recently discovered as it has been happening to me since 2006. I feel as if my life has been arbitrarily ignored for the past 4 years and that is wrong.

- Cape Elizabeth, ME, USA

Mar 312008

Azera 6-cyl

Sensor fails for seatbelt/airbags resulting in "???"

- Roseville, CA, USA