2007 Hyundai Azera wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Azera:

2007 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Oct 012013

Azera 6-cyl

The rear wheels are rusting on my 2007 Hyundai Azera limited. I have been reading that there is a recall regarding that same year, but have been told that my vehicle doesn't qualify. Apparently, they are recalling those in the rust belt. My vehicle has never been driven in the snow. I live in scottsdale Arizona. This car has never had road salt on it. What can I do about this problem.? the dealer says I would have to pay to correct it. I have read that it can be hazardous.

- Scottsdale, AZ, USA