2008 Hyundai Azera brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Azera:

2008 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Aug 272013

Azera 6-cyl

I had ABS failure light on Aug 27th, 2013. When I checked with my friend, I found out he has the same issue in his car. We both purchased the same type of cars from the same dealer in April 2008. The warranty expired just a few months ago. The timing of the issue is puzzling to me. How come both cars have ABS system failure during the same week?

- West Chicago, IL, USA