2.2

2009 Hyundai Azera accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Hyundai Azera:

2009 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Mar 112015

Azera 6-cyl

I paid a premium for an in-dash navigation system. Hyundai has now decided that they are not providing map updates for vehicles purchased before 2011. Despite complaints to their customer service line and a letter to their president, I am being told that I am out of luck and there is no fix for out-of date maps. Seems to me that the manufacturer has an obligation to provide map updates for the navigation systems in their cars and Hyundai has ignored that responsibility. This is a safety hazard.

- Washington, DC, USA

Oct 092014

Azera

The gps unit is out dated with Hyundai. Called several times to get update, Hyundai says they no longer use lg who did all the gps updates, after using the gps I ended up in wrong location, putting me onto a wrong way street, causing me to drive on a one way direction with oncoming traffic head on, then it told me to take a street that put me almost in the ocean. I do believe Hyundai should be recalled for this alone, after a post on facebook, this seems to be a nation wide problem, and a class action lawsuit.

- Cape Coral, FL, USA