2010 Hyundai Azera wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Azera:

2010 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Mar 202015

In my earlier complaint I inadvertently transposed the tire description which should be Michelin energy mxv4+ and not Michelin mvx4+ energy. Regarding sidewall/tread separation. Thank you.

- Medford, NY, USA

Mar 202015

Azera 6-cyl

Walking past our vehicle I noticed that my left front tire had a separation between the side wall and thread I thought it was just road damage, but upon further investigation I see the same problem on two other tires(Michelin energy mvx4+ P235/55 R17). On various web sites I see this is a common problem with these tires but there is no product recall at this time. This is a very dangerous problem that should be addressed. I would also like to know how to deal with this as I know I have to purchase new tires after only 18,210 miles. Thank you.

- Medford, NY, USA