2012 Hyundai Azera seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Azera:

2012 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Sep 132012

At that time the accident occurred, my wife took my daughter to school by my car. According to my wife, when she almost parked the car in parking lot of school, suddenly the car began to be accelerated without pushing accelerate pedal. She pushed the brake pedal continuously, but it never worked. Car turned right with full speed, and crashed into a tree behind the car and stopped. In crash, right side airbag burst out and front right side of my car was fully broke up. My wife and my daughter were so shocked and frightened. For a while they can't do anything and my wife will not be able to drive any more.

- Bryn Mawr, PA, USA