2013 Hyundai Azera accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Azera:

2013 Hyundai Azera Owner Comments

Aug 272013

Azera

Bought my Hyundai in for problems with my car and was told all my complaints were the way the car was built and nothing could be done about it... first my trunk doesn't open all the way answer because there is no motor built into the trunk for it to open on that model car. Second when rear window is open it sounds like the car is going to fall apart very loudly and noisily but that is normal for the way it is built.. suggested by serviceman either open front window so the noise should lesson, but did not, then keep rear windows closed at all times. Using to much gas they tested it and state it clocks in at 33 mpg. Yet everywhere online it stated it gets 29 mpg at the most, so how is it getting 33? 33 mpg my car doesn't even get 29 mpg are you kidding me 33 mpg is way the salesman told me it was but never was... unless you are loaded with money don't buy this gas guzzler!!!! or this load vehicle unless U keep the windows closed!!

- Manahawkin, NJ, USA