8.0

1999 Hyundai Elantra electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Hyundai Elantra:

1999 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Apr 062015

Elantra 2.0L V4

I cannot find the problem yet and I can't get anyone to help find out what it is. The dealer is of no help unless I pay 120 dollars to find out. I hope someone help me out soon because I know the ac works because the compressor has been checked and it's good. It's full of Freon too. There is just no power going to it or my radio, my hazard lights, my side mirrors, my clock and my dome lights. I've checked all fuses too, they're all good.

- , Houston, TX, USA