- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 35 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 37 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 47 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 50 days ago
2001 Hyundai Elantra
Worst 2001 Elantra electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light constantly on1
- coil stopped working1
- cruise control stopped working1
- dashboard cluster not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.