- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 18 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 18 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 19 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 43 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 46 days ago
2001 Hyundai Elantra
Worst 2001 Elantra electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light constantly on1
- coil stopped working1
- cruise control stopped working1
- dashboard cluster not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.