- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 10 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 29 days ago
- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 44 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 82 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 82 days ago
2001 Hyundai Elantra
Worst 2001 Elantra electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light constantly on1
- coil stopped working1
- cruise control stopped working1
- dashboard cluster not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.