2001 Hyundai Elantra lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Hyundai Elantra:

2001 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Dec 012000

I have had some electrical problems from the day I purchased the car. Tried to resolve these with Hyundai but they said unless they were currnetly happening when the car was brought in there was nothing they could do about it. The mirror will sometimes move on its own and sometimes the electrical in the car will all go on without the car being on. The malfunciton light lights up here and there also. Also I have a problem with my front end suspention being very shakey and my brakes shake when stopping at higher speeds. I have only had the car a year. One more problem that it has is a major bolt in the front suspention went bad a month after I bought the car and so the dealer fixed that but they said it came off the assembly line that way. The electrical problems started a month after purchase. I bought the car new. I hate my car.

- Hayward, CA, USA