4.0

2002 Hyundai Elantra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Elantra:

2002 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Oct 092015

Elantra GLS 4.0L

"I HAVE A 2002 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GLS , AND I WENT TO THE CAR WASH THE OTHER DAY AND AFTER I WAS DONE I TRIED TO START MY CAR, AND IT WOULDNT START. SO THEN I GOT A JUMP TO SEE IF IT WOULD START , AND STILL NO START. THEN GOT ANOTHER JUMP AND IT WOULDNT START. SO I TOWED IT HOME. I TOOK THE BATTERY TO THE AUTO STORE TO HAVE IT TESTED AND MY BATTERY IS LIKE NEW THE MAN SAID . AND THERE'S GAS IN THE CAR SO I DONT KNOW WHAT COULD BE WRONG. PLUS WE CHECKED ALL THE FUSES AND EVERYTHINGS OK. IM THINKING MAYBE THE ALTERNATER, STARTER, OR FUEL PUMP. PLEASE HELP , WHAT DO I TRY NEXT???":

- , Denver, CO, USA