2.7

2006 Hyundai Elantra lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Elantra:

2006 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Mar 052008

Elantra 4-cyl

I have a 2006 Hyundai Elantra. I have just replaced my headlights for the third time in 6 months. When I took the car to the dealer after the last time, they "claimed" they had checked all wiring and lamps and stated all was okay. Somehow I doubt it was the bulbs. One went out a couple of days ago and the other blew today. Thankfully, I was by my home when it was getting dark. I am going to have them check it again this week.

- Spring Hill, FL, USA