2008 Hyundai Elantra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Elantra:

2008 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Jan 272009

For the past 2 weeks I have noticed a problem with the emergency brakes. Now 2 days ago while on a hill and in park I had the emergency brakes on and the car started rolling with me in it before I even got out of the car. Back in August I told my dealer the car was rolling backwards when I would park on a hill and they checked it out and it stopped doing this, but they said they found nothing wrong. Now it is getting more serious.

- Port Jervis, NY, USA