2009 Hyundai Elantra accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Hyundai Elantra:

2009 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Apr 252016

Sun visor driver side broke during drive (remained hanged on a wire) and blocked window.

- San Diego, CA, USA

Oct 292014

I went to move my visor and it broke off the hinge, I can't seem to find a way to fix it. When I am driving it sometime will fall out of the hinge hole ( I can get it into the hole but I can't get it to stay very long) and swing back and forth. It has hit me in the head a couple times already. This is a safety hazard.

- Temecula, CA, USA