2009 Hyundai Elantra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Hyundai Elantra:

2009 Hyundai Elantra Owner Comments

Dec 232015

I hit a deer on highway 890 in rotterdam NY, spun out of control and hit the guardrail, car had damage all around, the most damage was in the front resulting in a totaled vehicle, my whole front end is gone, and no airbags deployed, we were traveling doing about 60 miles per hour

- Altamont, NY, USA

May 122014

My vehicle the Elantra ( aprox sp 40mph) rear ended a Chevy Tahoe( aprx sp 30mph) my Elantra was a total loss and my lower back was injured as well as my right hand. I had to be taken from the vehicle from ems and transported to the hospital. The occupant of the Tahoe didn't receive any injury. This is the second accident in this vehicle that the air bags did not deploy. In 2011 my vehicle moving aprox 55mph struck 3 deer at once on the passenger front of the vehicle, my son experience a shoulder injury who was my passenger.

- Oroville, CA, USA