- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 48 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 54 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,723 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem