- June 27: Hyundai Agrees to Settle Santa Fe Engine Stall Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- May 22: Hyundai Sonata Unintended Acceleration Events in Reverse? investigations | 37 days ago
- May 9: Hyundai and Kia Recall 50 Cars to Repair Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- April 28: Hyundai Sonata Engine Lawsuit Nears the End news | 61 days ago
- April 9: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Repair Power Steering recalls | 80 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 45,037 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.