- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 15 days ago
- September 7: Hyundai Sonata Locking Rear Brakes Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 1: Hyundai Genesis Recalled To Fix Instrument Cluster Lights recalls | 29 days ago
- August 20: Hyundai Recalls Elantra To Fix Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 49,165 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.