- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 37 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 39 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 49 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 47,210 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: