- July 30: Hyundai Recalls 883,000 Sonatas That Could Roll Away
- July 27: Feds Investigate 394,000 Hyundai Sonatas After Seat Belt Buckle Complaints
- July 27: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Fractured Front Brake Calipers
- July 13: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Stuck Gear Shifters
- July 1: Hyundai Elantra Touring Recalled For Dangerous Air Bags
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's a small trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 31,283 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.