- January 11: Hyundai Genesis Recalled to Replace Dangerous Tires recalls | 32 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Recalls 155,000 Elantra Sedans To Fix Sudden Braking recalls | 36 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Heads to Court news | 51 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Recalls Genesis Coupes to Fix Driveshafts recalls | 63 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 41,235 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.