- July 13: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Stuck Gear Shifters
- July 1: Hyundai Elantra Touring Recalled For Dangerous Air Bags
- May 19: Hyundai Calls $248 Million Tiburon Steering Knuckle Verdict 'Outrageous'
- May 17: Hyundai Recalls Tucson For Air Bags That Pop Out of Steering Wheels
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's a small trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 42,913 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (6 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)