- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 23: Kia Agrees to Proposed Settlement Over Inflated Mileage Claims
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's a small trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 33,771 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (4 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)