- May 4: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit Filed in California
- May 3: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Accent To Protect Small Children
- March 6: Hyundai Genesis Recalled To Fix Gear Selector Problems
- March 1: Hyundai Recalls 205,000 Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's a small trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,207 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (13 reports)
- not sure (6 reports)