- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 2 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 15 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 15 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,651 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 36 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (27 reports)
- not sure (9 reports)