- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 12 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 18 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 21 days ago
- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 40 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 59 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,489 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 35 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (26 reports)
- not sure (9 reports)