- May 22: Hyundai Sonata Unintended Acceleration Events in Reverse? investigations | 3 days ago
- May 9: Hyundai and Kia Recall 50 Cars to Repair Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- April 28: Hyundai Sonata Engine Lawsuit Nears the End news | 27 days ago
- April 9: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Repair Power Steering recalls | 46 days ago
- April 5: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Blames Self-Healing Properties news | 50 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 66,008 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (22 reports)
- not sure (8 reports)