- January 11: Hyundai Genesis Recalled to Replace Dangerous Tires recalls | 34 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Recalls 155,000 Elantra Sedans To Fix Sudden Braking recalls | 38 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Heads to Court news | 53 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Recalls Genesis Coupes to Fix Driveshafts recalls | 65 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 86 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 61,268 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 27 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (20 reports)
- not sure (7 reports)