- August 20: Hyundai Recalls Elantra To Fix Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 10 days ago
- August 4: ARC Automotive Airbag Inflator Kills Canadian Woman investigations | 26 days ago
- July 19: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Still Has Light news | 42 days ago
- June 27: Hyundai Agrees to Settle Santa Fe Engine Stall Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
2010 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 64,265 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 31 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (23 reports)
- not sure (8 reports)