- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 11 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 30 days ago
- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 45 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 83 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,126 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem