- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 5 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 11 days ago
- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 34 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem