- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 12 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 50 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 50 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 51 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2011 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,896 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: