- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 24 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 46 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: So far the 2011 Elantra doesn't have the same volume of transmission problems that 2010 owners are fighting with. It also doesn't have the same pattern of steering and braking complaints that are piling up with the 2013 model year.
We're not saying the 2011 is perfect -- I mean, what were they thinking advertising their MPGs -- but there are worse choices.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,825 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem