- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 11 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 49 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 49 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 50 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 74 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2012 Hyundai Elantra (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Be aware that there's a significant trend of owners complaining that the Elantra's fuel economy is significantly less than the EPA estimates.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 42,894 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.