2007 Hyundai Entourage accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage:

2007 Hyundai Entourage Owner Comments

Sep 282016

Front wipers stopped working while driving in rain.

- Livonia, NY, USA

Sep 072012

I was driving in the left lane of a local highway with no median, at approximately 40-43 mph. It was about 7:30 in the evening on a Friday and traffic was heavy. The hood of my Entourage suddenly popped open hitting my windshield and obscuring my view. Luckily I was able to steer the car over to the right lane and then onto the shoulder, which is also minimal in that location due to a ditch. I am very grateful that my daughter and I are safe, that I didn't hit anyone and no one hit us and that I didn't hit any other stationary objects or end up in the ditch due to my inability to see where I was going. There is no reason why the hood should open by itself. No one had opened it for months. I had been driving up and down that stretch of road, sometimes multiple times daily without incident. There was no trauma to my car. No accidents, nothing hit the car prior to this occurring. It just suddenly flew open. It was bent out of shape, difficult to close, detached from the side support arms that hold it open when servicing the engine. A wrecker driver pulled over and offered assistance, we were able to close it together and he had to use a large wrench (I think I am no mechanic) to adjust the latch in order to even close the hood, let alone secure it.

- Kapaa, HI, USA