2007 Hyundai Entourage lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage:

2007 Hyundai Entourage Owner Comments

Mar 042015

Entourage 6-cyl

When I researched the recalls for the Hyundai Entourage 2007 I found a recall (internal recall campaign 110) and when I called I was informed that my van was not part of the recall, even though I am having the exact same issues listed on the recall, intermittent operation of the push-button start feature, affected the operation of the brake transmission shift interlock feature, preventing the shifter from being moved out of the park position and cause the electronic stability control (ESC) malfunction light to illuminate.they were unwilling to assist me in fixing this issue and told me that I would have to pay out of pocket to fix the problems. 2007 Hyundai Entourage service brakes, hydraulic:switches:brake light, exterior lighting:brake lights:switch NHTSA campaign #13V113000.

- Lexington, NC, USA