2007 Hyundai Entourage miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage:

2007 Hyundai Entourage Owner Comments

Aug 282006

Entourage 6-cyl

I would not recommend the 2007 Hyundai Entourage to anyone!! we purchased our new Entourage in July 2006, my first problems started occuring in August 2006 and have yet to cease! I have been in a loaner car more than I have been able to drive my car since we purchased it. I do not feel safe driving long distances in my Entourage anymore, not knowing what is going to happen next. Some of the problems I have had : lumbar support "blew out", door lock acuator went out, timing belt had to be replaced, button on upper console annoying rattle, ABS light comes on, air bag light comes on, TPMS problems, back of drivers seat falling off, check engine light has came on repeatedly and have almost been stranded twice (luckily I didn't have my three year old in the car at the time), was caused by different things each time. Dropped vehicle off this morning, since getting my car back the last time, which they had for over two weeks and I was able to drive for one day before problem occured again, my car has been vibrating a lot when slowing down or stopping at traffic lights, etc. (anytime I have to use the brake) I have to hold on tight to the steering wheel because the vibration is so bad. Took to dealership today and drove with manager, saying that the problem is my rotors. When I asked what caused the rotors to do that, I was told that driving through a puddle of water or having to brake suddenly would do it and that was with all cars not just my Entourage. Well, this isn't the 1st car that I have owned over the years and I have never had this probelm. Too many problems for a brand new vehicle to be having. I am very disappointed. Everyone states that Hyundai has the "best warranty" - I didn't know that meant I was going to have to have something fixed every month. If I didn't have the warranty, then I guess my Entourage would be sitting on the side of the road somewhere. Having to deal with BBB auto line. Not worth the hassle.

- Gastonia, NC, USA