7.7

2011 Hyundai Equus accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Hyundai Equus:

2011 Hyundai Equus Owner Comments

Jul 252012

Equus 8-cyl

Since I bought my car, it randomly opens the trunk by itself without pushing any button on the dashboard or on the remote control. One time, I almost drove back into a car passing by, because my rear view was blocked by opened trunk. I am afraid that my trunk may open while I am driving by itself or run into another car because my view was blocked by this trunk. I have four videos of my trunk being opened by itself, but Hyundai's distric parts and service manager is refusing to fix my problem. www.youtube.com/watch"V=wqudghgozug www.youtube.com/watch?V=kzcbox7oinu www.youtube.com/watch?V=-ze2aspwh_0 www.youtube.com/watch"V=ew3df_vs954.

- Belle Mead, NJ, USA